Updated: May 15, 2020
A fun frothy drink to cool down during a hot summer day and satisfy your caffeine cravings!
Ground Coffee - 2 tbsp
Hot Water - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1 tsp
For the milky snow topping:
Cold Milk - 1/2 cup
Whipping Cream - 1/4 cup
Crushed ice - 1/4 cup
Sugar - 2 tsp
Vanilla Protein Powder - 2 tbsp
1. Filter the coffee in a pot by adding some hot water.
2. In a blender add the filtered coffee, sugar, and blend for couple of minutes.
3. Take two tall glasses. Add some crushed ice and fill in the coffee in equal parts. It will look as the picture shown.
4. Rinse your blender. Add some crushed ice to the blender. Pour in the milk, and whipping cream. Add sugar and protein powder. Blend until you get a thick shake consistency. If the mixture looks too runny, add 1 - 2 tbsp whipping cream and blend again.
5. Slowly pour in this mix to your coffee. Sprinkle some cocoa powder or ground cinnamon. Add in a straw.
6. The mix will slowly pour into your coffee like snow. Mix, sip, and enjoy!